Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Internal Auditor Resume Sample Should I Follow My Dream, Go Surf In Hawaii For The Winter Or Start Investing In Real Estate?

Should i follow my dream, go surf in Hawaii for the winter or start investing in real estate? - internal auditor resume sample

I am 25 years old. A year on my resume, as Internal Auditor with strong international travel and a Masters in Accounting. I hate to follow my career reporting in order to get an idea of the money. I would like to run my own show one day. I took a job at home. When I started, I thought, for one or two years and then go. I do not travel until you are financially independent, and the fact that I have in 6 countries in the work of the past year. Still looking forward to the trip to Hawaii for surfing. I know I'm young enough and able to surf big waves and the fear that a lot of time away from the water will have a serious impact on my surfing. I live in a metropolitan area with great growth potential to invest in real estate. I know that the industry is growing is still trapped in a year.I Clock in the surf and began in real estate investing. I mean MaXxed Roth for the year. I work almost all the work to keep my money today. I remain a couch in the freedom in HELLO.

12 comments:

  1. I agree with CS and ZF. Go Surf! And remember, you set up a company in the surf industry! You have heard the old adage "if you enjoy your garden, never on a day in his life." I have first hand exp in this, as I most of my office work for a lifetime of work life. When I decided to go with what I will be happy to invest in stocks and commodities, I ended up pretty good, and never "worked" a day apart from ..... I'm better off financially. I also believe that real estate is not a good place to just now, and a better investment in recent years. When you surf, as you probably appreciate to around a company and could pay for his two surfiing and investment in RE. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Read tips and articles on investment and measures to help more on this page

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do what you feel is right. I follow my dream

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to save or invest money. The profits do, the money for her young age of the real dividends could, if they are older. They are young and have plenty of time to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to save or invest money. The profits do, the money for her young age of the real dividends could, if they are older. They are young and have plenty of time to travel.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why not try to make money and surf at the same time? There are several ways to send large amounts of money and to be honest I do not believe that the property market in the United States that is stable, right now. This party could go to an end within one or two years.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pleasant dream, but there are many advantages, as an owner.
    I do not know how much you earn, but one of the reasons I bought my house when I did because I have a lot of money.
    Each year the government a greater share of their income. There are a lot of time to follow their dreams, but get the funding in the first form.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am a few years old and all I can say is to do. You will not regret going to do what you do. You still have 40 years of work that we expect, so if it's physical activities you can do now, they are doing.

    He missed much of my twenty years working my *** destruction, and now I regret those years a little. You only live once.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am the mother of a son at the age of 22 and 20 years old son. Take a risk and surfing! If you do not have a wife and kids, now is the time! You do not need again in 15 to 20 of years back and say, "must have" - more than the investment accounting! Go! Start your dream surf that had nothing to lose, but if you start your career, believe me, you stuck! The payments of the car. Insurance, rent or mortgage, etc. - pick up the sofa in Hawaii and I know you will not regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am the mother of a son at the age of 22 and 20 years old son. Take a risk and surfing! If you do not have a wife and kids, now is the time! You do not need again in 15 to 20 of years back and say, "must have" - more than the investment accounting! Go! Start your dream surf that had nothing to lose, but if you start your career, believe me, you stuck! The payments of the car. Insurance, rent or mortgage, etc. - pick up the sofa in Hawaii and I know you will not regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 23 and I am currently a full time real estate investors - My opinion is that if you invest enough money, which in real estate and take part and go surfing, and HELLO. Real Estate has made many millionaires (say that it will make one), but the potential is there. You only live once, so it would be me, and I want) the money and no family (spouse and children do both.

    ReplyDelete