Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Girls That Want Me To Masterbate Videos I Cant Believe I Used To Think That About Masterbation,did Anybody Else Think This...?

I cant believe i used to think that about masterbation,did anybody else think this...? - girls that want me to masterbate videos

When I was younger (10) My teacher gave us this video about girls and there are times (puberty) says in the video that, once a girl pregnant.From period will be in a position to time, I saw the video Masterbating stopped because I thought he would soon be a time, and I also think that a girl masterbate after receipt of your time could or would she become pregnant ... I can not believe I used to think that ... I Pan Masterbating at a young age (8) ... Masterbation, I never learned in school, and I had no idea that ... I was too shy to talk to anyone ... So I thought I was ... I wish I had learned all about masterbation in school.That, so I have not done that depression and stress for nothing. The depression began at the age of 12 Wene hormones on my success and I do not masterbate b / ci thought she was pregnant, I began to depression and I was too shy to say to person.

2 comments:

  1. I think everyone started strange misconceptions about masturbation, periods, sex, etc. It's like a fear of the people "Boogy". When we are older and wiser, we look back and laugh - that's all part of growth and learning.

    A friend of mine think that masturbation become pregnant - could laugh that one all the time! That's life! Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, do not worry. U and never get it unless u sex pregnenecy course. So be cool, and you enjoy your orgasm and masturbation UR ... U wil be sure, unless u sex with a boy. Thus he sees .... U can have ur like masturbation usaul .. Ask if you need anything or disadvantages ..

    ReplyDelete