Saturday, February 13, 2010

When Should Strep Throat Look Normal Is This A Normal Thing With Strep Throat? Easy 10 Points..?

Is this a normal thing with strep throat? easy 10 points..? - when should strep throat look normal

I was with a sore throat (sore throat) yesterday and I was diagnosed with the worst sore throat of my life in the last 3 days. I took antibiotics for a day, but now there are no signs of improvement so difficult to swallow food or liquids, and put my neck radiates a strange noise. How can I tell their inflated to a point where food can not happen. I looked at my throat in the mirror and hell, swollen and white patches look everywhere. Is it normal for this type of neck pain and the fact that I can not eat anything because he is. Is this normal?

and please answer only before when she had a sore throat, I do not want people telling me to check whether the flu may have fever.

Thanks in advance

4 comments:

  1. The pain is normal with sore throat. Excessive swelling is not normal and is regarded as a signal of danger sore throat. If your throat is so swollen that she has difficulty swallowing, you should contact your doctor immediately for advice / visit them, or an urgent care or emergency assessment. Here are some warning signs are associated with streptococcus. Here, too ...... If you are one of these should see a doctor immediately.

    * Shortness of breath

    * Difficulty in swallowing food

    * Can not swallow

    * Severe pain in the neck

    * Make a noise when breathing

    * Bleeding in the throat

    * Swelling of the neck

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had the body of the neck several times and it is a nightmare. Your symptoms are normal, then call the antibiotics more time at work. Cold dishes are easy to eat if you can swallow. Tip of cold jelly, yogurt, smoothies, etc.

    Improved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ♪ Bâý Øf PLèn†ÿ ♫February 14, 2010 at 6:55 AM

    My best friend has also suffered a sore throat. I am not aware of what happened, but said he visited the hospital. You do not swine flu.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had neck pain before, and like any other sore throat. I felt like I had swallowed knives, if I had eaten or drunk. These are the classic symptoms, and if the antibiotic does not work, call your doctor and tell them it does not help. You may have more in mind if you set are not allergic to medication. And yes, the swelling can be awful, but if it interferes too much, and call your doctor. But the pain is terrible, and it may take several days to get rid of him. Most people with the swine flu has a sore throat, but perhaps not the same kind of pain you get with a sore throat.

    ReplyDelete