Wednesday, February 17, 2010

How To Remove Rust From Cookie Sheet Any Suggestions For How To Remove Rust Stains From Soft Plastic Surface?

Any suggestions for how to remove rust stains from soft plastic surface? - how to remove rust from cookie sheet

The flexible plastic with all my clothes drying rack rust spots on a baking sheet that will be left in the sink a little too long. I tried lemon juice, vinegar and baking soda and chlorine. Better not to buy a new one, because it coincided with my sink and I do not know where to find them, but I will if I must. Ideas?

2 comments:

  1. Get some Whink. It is a rust remover and works like magic right before your eyes. Available at Wal-Mart, Home Depot, Lowe's, etc.

    http://www.whink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CLR can operate or oxalic acid (wood bleach). Test a small area to see if the plastic is damaged or not.

    ReplyDelete