Saturday, December 12, 2009

Waxing League City Do You Think That I Can Play Basketball For An Ivy League College?

Do you think that I can play basketball for an Ivy League college? - waxing league city

Hello everyone,

Thank you for reading!


I began to see in schools, and I like Brown, Yale, Harvard, UPENN. I also love basketball, and I know if my stats are impressive enough rent to win. By the way, I am a growth of young people held the SA in October.

Academic Stats

3.9 UW GPA (strict private school)
Rank Top 10% (closer to No. 1 or No. 2 in Class I)
11 Access Points for graduation
300 hours service for graduation
Expected Range SA: 2200-2300
Various management positions (active clubs, student government, etc..)


Approximate statistics (2 years high school basketball):

14 points per game
11 rebounds per game
2.5 blocks per game
2 steals per game
4 assists per game

Here's the kicker: I am 5'10 "and 170 pounds of chances to play but very little for the operator (this is what happened in the school play). My school team and the church (do n 't have enough time to play the UCA, although I) I playAs a sub-center, because I am solid defense, rebounds and post-up game. I also used to block the threat at the edge of the other teams.

My current school has 1 good team there, and we waxed all the time for them. I'll probably play in SF this year for the school, but playing on the equipment center for the church.

I have good handling, lateral movement, the passage of explosives and about 26.5 "vertical (sometimes can dunk).


Sorry for the long post, I thank you for reading, and what do you think about my future?

No comments:

Post a Comment