Friday, December 4, 2009

Auditory Neuropathy More Condition_symptoms What Types Of Jobs Or Careers Can People With Auditory Neuropathy Be Trained For?

What types of jobs or careers can people with auditory neuropathy be trained for? - auditory neuropathy more condition_symptoms

Auditory neuropathy is a type of hearing loss. People with auditory neuropathy may be able to hear sounds mean, but the battle for the language. I was with this disease for 8 years. ) Does not scream while I listen to someone if he / she speaks loudly (I can only understand what he / she says that if only if I am in front of him / her. Sometimes I wanted to understand a little more difficult, if not the person can speak clearly, even if she / her face. I go back to school in September and I think that finance with a specialization in the pharmaceutical, electrical or. In fact, I now choose exactly what yet. But I think these three groups. Can anyone tell me this about? I would be glad your advice.
Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment